Do you believe Deepika and Ranveer have an open marriage? - Page 9

Poll

Do you believe Deepika and Ranveer have an open marriage?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaalGang thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

You cannot ask such questions on this website because the answer will be based on how much you like or dislike the celebrities in question. Hence you can see the 100% yes by strangers on the internet who will never even meet Deepika or Ranveer’s bodyguard in their lifetime.

Seriously how do you know if a couple is an open relationship? Even if they were your neighbors you wouldn’t know even less celebrities you never met. 

But maybe the people saying 100% yes in this topic have been approached or slept with one of them one day. Only that can explain their sheer confidence about the bedroom stories of strangers.

For my end, I will say no, just my opinion. Everyone kept talking about them, how they will not last, how they are just PR. Now that they surprised everyone by getting married for forever and ever. The same people are trying to make sense out of it by spreading nonsense. Many people did not want this relationship to work before and the amount of blinds that was spread about them were unreal so I am not surprised one bit.

CottonCandyy thumbnail

They were in open relationship😲?

Edited by I-Got-You - 3 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Who cares? They're like any normal person and If I wouldn't care abt my neighbor having an open marriage wouldn't care about these celebrities either.. you guys are too obsessed.. leave them alone and be productive.. think abt your marriage not theirs lol..