i want to watch this drama Only for Naveen but i don't like Noor khan. Expressionless actress hai.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
i want to watch this drama Only for Naveen but i don't like Noor khan. Expressionless actress hai.
This drama saved Sunday for me. 😃
I watched the latest episode and it was very interesting. Now I want to watch from the beginning.🤓
Ali Ansari finally got a lead role.. and he fits well in it. I like his pairing with Noor, although she is expressionless actress.😆 But they make a lovely pair.😃
Is it scary ?
I thought you watch Qaraar too. Did you stop it?
The episode I watched wasn't scary. I am yet to watch the initial episodes.😳
I stopped watching Qaraar . Will resume after Mikaal's entry.❤️
Who is Challawa? Is he a demon or a jinn?