Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Sock-let
Expected. Why does BH likes him so much? They keep promoting him more than other members I feel.
Maybe it’s because you are more of a casual follower 😐? BigHit prioritizes group activities over pushing any specific member . Also, Rap line has the most amount of songs outside of BTS but their individual fandom is smaller so it gets less hyped and everyone in the vocal line including JK has been getting solos since Wings era ( they also have solo songs on SoundCloud ).
🤣 RaGa fighting real life terrorists. Omg.. 🤪
She is a journalist, right? Badi unbiased hai wese. 😆
Wonder if they’ll ever actually get married or just keep feeding wedding news to the journos for years on end.
Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi
🤣 RaGa fighting real life terrorists. Omg.. 🤪
She is a journalist, right? Badi unbiased hai wese. 😆
Arrow is pointing towards the bodyguard. 😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKCHG77l0PB/?igshid=l7sxyxj5k9xb
Anticipating this
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKB5YWFj5J3/?igshid=1e07jfd2m2rsm
IU is coming back ❤️
Oh nooooo this is heartbreaking 😭
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0