Evaga eillarum ponathku apuram vaichu irrkalam😵Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Suitcase task editing bad in my opinion..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Evaga eillarum ponathku apuram vaichu irrkalam😵Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Suitcase task editing bad in my opinion..
I think at this point suitcase is about the ego.
True 👍🏼 . I strongly believe people inside BB wont take suitcase for money unless it is big amount like 25 lakhs plus. They take it wither out of ego, I dont want to lose so I will go out like this or they r mentally broke and want to go out.
Lil acting required as Gabi left few hrs back 😆
Bb talking about HM.. competition spirit aam😆
Argu moments video for HM


marupadiumaaaaa 😡
ethana flash back
baby moment arthi 🤣
Aari enn urrundu irukkaar? Avar kallaala kai vaicha naalaiyya?
Originally posted by: IamCrazySeven
Evaga eillarum ponathku apuram vaichu irrkalam😵
Yeah.. 🥱
Originally posted by: IamCrazySeven
baby moment arthi 🤣
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Bb talking about HM.. competition spirit aam😆
Argu moments video for HM
Ada sandai video 😆 . Ethu thana ethir parthom 😉 . Specialty of this season 😆