Adada enna performance. All these last few weeks he kept saying the moment the gate is opened he will walk out.

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Adada enna performance. All these last few weeks he kept saying the moment the gate is opened he will walk out.

More than Anbu gang I feel Aajeedh shared more outside info to her 😆
Rio didn't greet her..
She gives coins to finalist.. Rio don Gabi hugs. Gabi emotional
ennathu 😲 ethu enna puthusa irrku and ethu nama list la yeh illayeh 🤣Originally posted by: Pigeon13
I thought u only love me and your hubby 😛🏃♀️🏃♀️🏃♀️🏃♀️🏃♀️🏃♀️🏃♀️
Rio ku enna korachal? See his santhamana face
shaaappaaaa mudiyala
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
More than Anbu gang I feel Aajeedh shared more outside info to her 😆
Don’t think so pa. I think Gabby just had an intuition and is capitalising on it. She doesn’t want to be 6th in ranking maybe. Rio also doesn’t want his ego to be affected by losing to Aari and Bala.
Sanam ah patha irritating ah irukku 😡
Adada enna performance. All these last few weeks he kept saying the moment the gate is opened he will walk out.
Hmmm didn’t u see , he would have walked out if only the gate was open last week 😈😉 ? Now he us staying in for people like us, bala club members 😃

Gabi ask bb say I love u.. u said to nisha atleast for fun😆
Bb says i love u to Gabi
Trio hugs