Party gauri degi. Woh humare forum ki party planner hai 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Party gauri degi. Woh humare forum ki party planner hai 🤣
🤣🤣
Yaar tumne kaha hi aise tha mein dekhungi mere SS ke liye important hai,mein bhi sochu ye ladki pagal ho gyi hai...
But You took a very good decision at very right time.I'm proud of you for this.👍🏼
Any...😆Partyyy 🥳
Haan. Manasvi ne picture dali thi. Makar sankranti wale episode ke time uthegi woh.
Kaira is on another level.
We will not be able to compare with them 🤣
Most loyal fandom ever.
Only mamta has this problem. See mayya's shows
No matter what absurdity she shows it will be hit.
Where I compare between kaira & riansh?
I have compared between rajan & mamta?
Tell me when you do 😆
Congratulations🥳
& That is a good thing. For being fan you don't need to be blind. You can give constructive feedback to your fab. It'll help her.Though I am a Helly admire still I am skipping some past episodes for my own mental peace and I really don't care what's other's will think about it. I will watch what I want to watch and will share my opinions about that also and I am always ok with others opinions too.
Ye apne aap mein hi bahut badi tarrif hai behana ki tum vo torture dkh ke humein updates de rhi ho...bade bade sehensheel mahapurush haar maan jaye...but you are going still strong....in itself it is a big thing🤗😆
Arre bas bas. Itni zyada taaref digest nahi hogi mujhse 🤣
Where I compare between kaira & riansh?
I have compared between rajan & mamta?
Yeah I got that.
But saying its not just Rajan, it's their fandom. Which obviously Rajan has created