Don’t even ask about the mangal I once saw in my dreams
I think I said Shivi about this 😂😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Don’t even ask about the mangal I once saw in my dreams
I think I said Shivi about this 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Don’t even ask about the mangal I once saw in my dreams
I think I said Shivi about this 😂😂😂
Mujhe bhi bol...🤨
Pregnant nahi hu 😂😂😂😂
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Tu kya kiya bol kiske saath kiya kaand jangal mein...🤪
Sravz said I did mangal with my baby that is Rrahul 😂
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Pregnant nahi hu 😂😂😂😂
Ye mein kab bola...🤣
.tune abhi tak nahi bola kya Ki...🤣Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Sravz said I did mangal with my baby that is Rrahul 😂
Yaas Let's Do it😎
Lag jaao Mission Pe😆

Originally posted by: .shivi396
Fir Soni nikal gayi tujhse aage😆
Hamare liye tera pyaar dekhke kabhi kabhi bhul jaati hun ki tu Heart Breaker bhi hai🤣
Arre Comedy show hai yaar
Mujhe bada maza aaya
Aur hua ki iska to forum hona hi chaahiye😎
Koi na post karega to me khud udhar spamming kar lungi🤪
Red - ommggggg, I can’t 🤣🤣 nahi Nahi I’m not like that!! I’ll never do like that!! I’m very innocent as u all know about it
Green - omggg 🤣 don’t try to snatch my title now 😂
Kyu be? Yeh koi rasam hai kya 😂😂😂