Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nephy thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

Instagram people are another level....

Keh rahe Vansh Riddhu ke room ke bahar pehra kyun de Raha hai....jab aaj Uske muh pe move on dialogue Bola to....

Ussey bhi another level..... WhatsApp all the Kabir and Riddhu dating pics to Vansh.....dekhte hai Kitna move on Kiya hai....

๐Ÿคฃ

Vo pagal admi,bina dimaag ka seeng vala bail aur badak jayega...uski buddhi ulti chl rhi puri,sochega riddhima tumne kabir ko propose kiya tha mujhe to kabhi nahi kiya....๐Ÿ˜†aur fir nayi badla lene ki trip par nikal pdega....na bhai insta vlo maaf kro humein...ye admi jalan mein bhi riddhima ke sar hi bill phadega...kabir to iska HALF BRO hai

jisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: amritat

Ok, so far we have given enough gaalis to the writers. But after rewatching today's episode, I am willing to give them another chance. 

I think at this point, the story can move in two directions, and there are subtle hints of both throughout today's episode.

1. Vansh gets to know the truth. Riddhima leaves in a taxi. Accident. Memory loss. 

Vansh cant prove himself to be her husband as he has burnt all evidence. Riddhima will refuse to acknowledge him...or worse, will go back with Kabir. He will go crazy. 

Maybe this is why they focussed on burning the things + Riddhima's dialogue - Tum mere yaadon ko kaise mitaoge? 

OR

2. Riddhima leaves in a taxi. Vansh runs after her...apologizes...brings her back home. (Or the latter could be his dream)

No accident or memory loss here, but she will refuse to acknowledge him. As arryline said, when she says - Kal se ek nayi shuruat hogi...she probably means it in a sinister way.

Bcoz I noted...she spoke of how Vansh will declare her as his wife in front of the world n invite her back to his room. She didnt say she will accept those. Also, later she says she will not leave the house till she makes her place back in Vansh's heart.

Does that mean, she just plans to correct the misunderstandings and then refuse to accept Vansh as her husband? 

Both tracks have immense potential if done right.

Red - Exactly. I had the same feeling and hunch when Riddhima said those line. Except her memories nothing is left to prove her as his wife. Perfect stage for the memory loss drama. Riddhima will refuse to recognize him. Vansh would be helpless as he got nothing to prove him as her husband. Worst if Riddhima remembers Kabir. That would be the final nail for him. He would get a taste of his own medicine. 

Green - Slight modification. I feel she will play her own game. Will do what Vansh had done with her. Refusing him as her husband. The moment she said she won't leave the house until she makes a place in his heart again, i had this sinking notion that Riddhima is planning something else. 

Purple - Truee !!!!!!!! huge potential for both the track !!!! only if they don't rush with it like Vihaan track. Can never forgive them for taking my Vihuu away ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Sidishafan01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree man !! She has nothing to lose now !! Itโ€™s obvious

Ok, so far we have given enough gaali to the writers. But after rewatching today's episode, I am willing to give them another chance.

I think at this point, the story can move in two directions, and there are subtle hints of both throughout today's episode.

1. Vansh gets to know the truth. Riddhima leaves in a taxi. Accident. Memory loss. 

Vansh cant prove himself to be her husband as he has burnt all evidence. Riddhima will refuse to acknowledge him...or worse, will go back with Kabir. He was go crazy. 

Maybe this is why they focussed on burning the things + Riddhima's dialogue - Tum mere yaadon ko kaise mitaoge? 

OR

2. Riddhima leaves in a taxi. Vansh runs after her...apologizes...brings her back home. (Or the latter could be his dream)

No accident or memory loss here, but she will refuse to acknowledge him. As arryline said, when she says - Kal se ek nayi shuruat hogi...she probably means it in a sinister way.

Bcoz I noted...she spoke of how Vansh will declare her as his wife in front of the world n invite her back to his room. She didnt say she will accept those. Also, later she says she will not leave the house till she makes her place back in Vansh's heart.

Does that mean, she just plans to correct the misunderstandings and then refuse to accept Vansh as her husband? 

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ok, so far we have given enough gaalis to the writers. But after rewatching today's episode, I am willing to give them another chance. 

Vansh cant prove himself to be her husband as he has burnt all evidence. Riddhima will refuse to acknowledge him...or worse, will go back with Kabir. He will go crazy. 

OR

I have doubt that  cvs will build up riansh relationship giving proper redemption or something else rather it seems all will be OK within 2 episodes then ridhima will again take new jasusi job behind ahana with monologue * mai apnai vansh ko es mukkhi rani bicchu rani se bacha ke rahungi *๐Ÿคช I have minus faith on cvs regarding proper story for riansh relationship.

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy

๐Ÿคฃ

Vo pagal admi,bina dimaag ka seeng vala bail aur badak jayega...uski buddhi ulti chl rhi puri,sochega riddhima tumne kabir ko propose kiya tha mujhe to kabhi nahi kiya....๐Ÿ˜†aur fir nayi badla lene ki trip par nikal pdega....na bhai insta vlo maaf kro humein...ye admi jalan mein bhi riddhima ke sar hi bill phadega...kabir to iska HALF BRO hai

I saw that clip of Riddhu saying of new beginning of their relationship....but that tone and the way she was saying I felt like is she on the revenge path now?!?

I felt like that....

HeytzMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

OR

Ya Amrita both options are super opportunities to lure back the viewers n get back the old charm of the show!!

Memory loss I feel can also give them chance to recreate their old moments again 

n this time their relation will be based on only love n no conspiracy or negativity!!

Kahana can again be cupids like Kabir brought them close

I hope now they concentrate on their relation n not include stupid thrill element which they never reveal!

Hoping for the best

fingers crossed!!

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

OR

Even I had the same hunch with the way she said that new beginning that she might be planning something.....what, that time will tell.....

Both track have good potential.....and it's possible that she can fake memory loss to avenge herself from the Rai Singhanias and Kabir for all the wrong doings against her.

HeytzMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jisa

Awww thank you โค๏ธ

Bohut hi gussa thi Vansh se

Bas likh di

I totally understand 

Same here 

like I wrote one on yesterdays episode๐Ÿคข

jisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Whatever the track or reason ... I want Vansh to win back his love now. 

Enough of Riddhima proving her love . 

Be it for Kabir or for Vansh. 

I want RIddhima to challenge Vansh to prove his love.

It is always her who gave her pyar ki pariksha. 

Now it's time for vansh to gave agni pariksha for his love for her. 

To show the limits he can go to have her. 

P.S. ek aur kachra idea aya hain. Imagine there is memory loss track. Riddhima remembres Kabir. And this time while taking advantage of the opportunity, Kabir gets obsessed with Riddhima ? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Vansh baba toh gaya kaam se

Edited by jisa - 3 years ago
amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

Even I had the same hunch with the way she said that new beginning that she might be planning something.....what, that time will tell.....

Both track have good potential.....and it's possible that she can fake memory loss to avenge herself from the Rai Singhanias and Kabir for all the wrong doings against her.

Yeah that would be ๐Ÿ‘.

Memory loss bhi ho jayega...and Riddhima ka revenge bhi.