Okay.. Just watched the episode. And what the hell did I see? Why on earth would Purvi kidnap the kids?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Okay.. Just watched the episode. And what the hell did I see? Why on earth would Purvi kidnap the kids?
Acha sri batao maja araha hai na is wale track me🤣🤣🤣
I m enjoying this yaar... Kya thrill hai.... 🤣

This is way too different than I can handle 😔😔
Originally posted by: apurva...
Prakaashi bahut dukhi hui thi.. It was pretty evident..
That look he gave her, it was so painful.. After all this is over, purvi jaake confess karegi ki she would never think of hurting him.. She will apologize for pointing the gun at him.. If this is a plan, it's only virs.. Purvi looks very very desperate..
From BTS we know that she is in lockup, toh matlab priyu nahi hai udhar. Sudha zaroor kuchh bada saboot laegi.. Dargah mein unfold hoga truth.
But how do we know ki Vai bhi udhar hai. Maybe he is on the run and tries to harm them after his truth is out..
Kisi ne notice kiya kya jyoti ko bura lag raha tha jab purvi ko sunaya ja raha tha.. Maybe I am interpreting a lot..
I didn't notice jyoti 🤔 is she really feeling bad is she really can be the hero of this track
Chappal mat marna
Originally posted by: aryapdane
This is way too different than I can handle 😔😔
Kya hua arya precap dekh ke hasi nai aye🤔🤔
Originally posted by: aryapdane
Okay.. Just watched the episode. And what the hell did I see? Why on earth would Purvi kidnap the kids?

I'm glad at least one of us is enjoying this. Because this show was sensible. Ab kya hogaya? Purvi baukhla kyu gayi yaar 🤔🤔
Originally posted by: aryapdane
I'm glad at least one of us is enjoying this. Because this show was sensible. Ab kya hogaya? Purvi baukhla kyu gayi yaar 🤔🤔
Mujhe bhut maza araha 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Kya hua arya precap dekh ke hasi nai aye🤔🤔
Haasi aur rona dono aa gaya..
Mujhe koi samjhado ki koi insaan kidnap kyu karega kisiko 😭