Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Mera naseeb me 7 baje aaj tak nahi aaya TV🤪🤪
JioTV se kaam chala lungi😆
I forgot to add anytime on jiotv and voot 😎
I too find her better than anyone else in that mansion!!
Yeh Mansi ke saath badi lagao ho rahi hain Gharwale ki! 🤓 And she is 30. 😡
Nabila!!! Inn pe nazar rakho!
I resigned my job yesterday 🤣
Yup. He'll keep showing his wit fans will keep defending. Hum jaise bass 2-4 ko cringe lagega.
Originally posted by: merryyura
I forgot to add anytime on jiotv and voot 😎
Mere jaiso ka timing hai ye😆
Originally posted by: IMK4O2RRLBDBCWJI
I mean Vansh clearly listened to AP talking while accidently finding out of his mother's murder and he still think that Riddhima harmed her,where is his brain...not the way he shown initially more intelligent than normal vo to umeed hi nhi hai...where is his basic brain....at which underground water it fell into🙄🤦♀️
Kaha tha na room temperature se b low IQ h inka
Nephy hai idhar ?
Congratulations🥳
Acha
Rrahul's insta story, seems he became chachu
Matlab aap chachi ban gayin😆