Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣 Rishi's pagalpanti n talks of nri gang n title fun
Sacheme shadi hai kya...🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣 Rishi's pagalpanti n talks of nri gang n title fun
Sacheme shadi hai kya...🤪
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
So many times ready word🤣
Omggggg 🤣
What are u tryin to catch with this now?? 😂😂
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣 Rishi's pagalpanti n talks of nri gang n title fun
Omggggg 😂😂😂😂
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Sacheme shadi hai kya...🤪
🤣 no Ayushi's dream
Good morning Ayu 🤗
I’ll catch u once I’m back with my work
See u soon darling
🤣🤣 i gave up understanding u 🤣🤪
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣 no Ayushi's dream
Shadi wala khatarnak dream...
Dulha dekh liya...🤣
At least I was able to sleep without seeing 🔪🔪 these in my dreams
🤣 nahi dikha abhi bhi 😆