Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Yaaaa
I’m functioning the whole day with 3.5 hours of sleep and again within 5 hours I should wake up 😔
Awww toh try to go sleep 🤗
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Yaaaa
I’m functioning the whole day with 3.5 hours of sleep and again within 5 hours I should wake up 😔
Awww toh try to go sleep 🤗
Don't underestimate my talent 😡🤣
Gn Rishi..🤗
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
So. Now finally we will learn something new and ground work also as we have to win this somehow 🤣
Hey bagwan yeh bi pata nahi hai😡
Mission ko shuru ka baat kar raha hai
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Alright baby
Game on then!!
Get ready and be ready for everything! Time to show our women power so we have to win this 😜😜
Haan🤣
Baccho type fans ko tohri na etna difference pata hai😆
ohh ya abhi kya kare velle logon ka..😆
Good night
Sweet dreams with NS
Don't underestimate my talent 😡🤣
Never🤐🤐
Goodnight🤗
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
😆 dono ne ninja attack start kar diya kya ek dusre ke upar??🤣
Planning abt der mission🤣