Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
🤣
unpopular opinion
but I don't want it😆
I just want one proper sorry
I know he behaved terrible
still😆
anyway #JMO
One sorry won't be enough. He did so much and just one sorry naah not fair
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
🤣
unpopular opinion
but I don't want it😆
I just want one proper sorry
I know he behaved terrible
still😆
anyway #JMO
One sorry won't be enough. He did so much and just one sorry naah not fair
Originally posted by: SnehaSneha
One sorry won't be enough. He did so much and just one sorry naah not fair
ha
woh toh hai
but ye mera opinion hai
baaki writers ki marzi
mujhe kya🤣
writers ne VR se ye sab karvaya💔😭
ab woh bhugte😡
aur woh hi dekhe kaise thik karna hai
better it's RiAnsh plan❤️(0.000000001%)
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
ha
woh toh hai
but ye mera opinion hai
baaki writers ki marzi
mujhe kya🤣
writers ne VR se ye sab karvaya💔😭
ab woh bhugte😡
aur woh hi dekhe kaise thik karna hai
better it's RiAnsh plan❤️(0.000000001%)
Dekhte h ab unka kya plan h aage ka
🤣🤣
Just awesome 👏👏