Guys I saw some pics of Sahana’s Hoshiyarpur Dadi with Prachi,Sahana,Pragya . May be it’s a flashback scene but can’t really tell.. Pragya is wearing salwar also.. Don’t know what is happening
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Guys I saw some pics of Sahana’s Hoshiyarpur Dadi with Prachi,Sahana,Pragya . May be it’s a flashback scene but can’t really tell.. Pragya is wearing salwar also.. Don’t know what is happening
So shabana dadi is back in show? What role will she play in story now?
May be shutting Saha Na's motor mouth?
Please..
Hopefully she will help abhigya to reunite but whatever they all do the reunion will only be possible when abhigya wants it. I think prachi leaving for hosipur was wrong prediction, i dont think that she will go. Any predictions.
I don't think she will leave.she has to answer to maa nd dadi why she left nd why she is here.she can't lie nd if she tries she would be caught.dadi entry is a good thing r not time will say.Hope she puts nd take class of papa.he needs the most.prachi wants her parents unite so without seeing r doing that she will not leave.she has to witness their reunion nd cry also.happy tears.after all she is pyari beti who can do anything for her mumma papa.Originally posted by: Geethu20
Hopefully she will help abhigya to reunite but whatever they all do the reunion will only be possible when abhigya wants it. I think prachi leaving for hosipur was wrong prediction, i dont think that she will go. Any predictions.
its a flashback scene.even I saw.kumkum bhagya team also confirmed in Instagram.Hope its true but still can't trust CVS.Guys I saw some pics of Sahana’s Hoshiyarpur Dadi with Prachi,Sahana,Pragya . May be it’s a flashback scene but can’t really tell.. Pragya is wearing salwar also.. Don’t know what is happening
I DON’T CARE ABOUT OTHER COUPLE’S REUNION I DON’T WANT PRANBIR TO BE AFFECTED IN ALL THEIR CRAP
I DON’T CARE ABOUT OTHER COUPLE’S REUNION I DON’T WANT PRANBIR TO BE AFFECTED
I so agree to this😌
Frames of You The PraNbir pictures are edited by me with the help of AI. Dedicated to Colin_Creevy_PRANBIR who asked me to write on PraNbir. In...
3