Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
😲😆 I’m not doing another riddle.
You hear me ManiLexiMahii?? I’m not doing it 😭😭
Kifs anshan pe beth gayi🤣 anshan: hunger strike
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
😲😆 I’m not doing another riddle.
You hear me ManiLexiMahii?? I’m not doing it 😭😭
Kifs anshan pe beth gayi🤣 anshan: hunger strike
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Darshi, you, kifs, soni, tannu🤣aur kaun bacha hai?🤣
I spent two hours on understanding Aab Tak Chappan🤣🤣
How I had deciphered all clues before coming to an answer:
Lion King
Ab Tak Chhappan
Water
Aknaton sacrifices to Aten the Sun-disk Papyrus -
In My Life
Scar
Nana Patekar
Blue
The Beatles
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Seriously. I feel like an expert on Egypt. 😆
Yesterday night when I closed my eyes to sleep all the google articles scriptures were going on in front of my eyes like it I am still reading it.🤪
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
I spent two hours on understanding Aab Tak Chappan🤣🤣
I was obsessed with Chappan for so long too🤣
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
I spent two hours on understanding Aab Tak Chappan🤣🤣
It's either 56 or something related to the title, as far as I can decode🤣
We need answersss!!😭
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
It's either 56 or something related to the title, as far as I can decode🤣
Ab kya bataun 😂
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Darshi, you, kifs, soni, tannu🤣aur kaun bacha hai?🤣
I researched on a scar if the mummy had a scar🤪🤣
Jo aapko batana hai🤣