Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Sarang's mom is such a rockstar❤️
Love this lady so much
Kamleshwari is such a hilarious and proud mom. At first I wasn't sure why Sarang's family was running in parallel storyline, but we definitely need more Kamleshwari content so I approve. S9K is the light-hearted rom-com we need during these times, and I think they balance the line between serious topics and comedy well. It's feminist in a way that is actually practical, no devi-ma or mary-sue that can do no wrong. And there are many types of feminist characters: Alia, Rabia, Kavya, Kamleshwari, etc.