Is this new pic or old?
If new I think we are going to get candle light dinner of KeerTi soon
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ2ySRmB4eu/?igshid=1ljb6vdi112nu
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Is this new pic or old?
If new I think we are going to get candle light dinner of KeerTi soon
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ2ySRmB4eu/?igshid=1ljb6vdi112nu
And also ML believing in FL than vamp also rare in ITV 😆 and than ML be a part of plan go reveal vamp instead of standing clueless when FL is alone doing the revealing drama 🤪.. SM is really different 😊
Haha yes. ML trusting FL..again rare on ITV😆
Is this new pic or old?
If new I think we are going to get candle light dinner of KeerTi soon
Seems new to me. Bcos Rati is in orange i thinj. But I hope dinner is for KeerTi only not Nandu-KT🤔
Is this new pic or old?
If new I think we are going to get candle light dinner of KeerTi soon
It’s a new pic. The director just posted.
KeerTi’s candle lit dinner Yayy 💃🏻 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻... I think KT has planned this 😳