Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
RoMione for life❤️🖤 I saw it on insta and couldn't stop myself from changing it😅
I wish everyone will send the answer for this round 🤗, I want everyone online during answer reveal too
Everyone is on dp chamging spree😆
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
I liked him in Arrow , Watched one season of flash then gave up 🤣, it difficult for me to watch anything till the end
I am so loving him ☺️
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
RoMione for life❤️🖤 I saw it on insta and couldn't stop myself from changing it😅
I adore them too ❤️
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
I wish everyone will send the answer for this round 🤗, I want everyone online during answer reveal too
I am more excited for the awards ceremony 😂😂 When is it 🤣
12th january
Well not today for sure , tomorrow will be the final round , so maybe a day after tomorrow 😆.We have to ask the Organizers about that 🤣