okkk,see u after dinnerOriginally posted by: caller123
I love if I had time to waste. Stay freely. Ok going to have dinner. catch you later
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
okkk,see u after dinnerOriginally posted by: caller123
I love if I had time to waste. Stay freely. Ok going to have dinner. catch you later
Originally posted by: ...Seema...
okkk,see u after dinner
I am back🤗
🤗welcome backOriginally posted by: caller123
I am back🤗
Originally posted by: ...Seema...
U had ur dinner??
Yup. I am not a person who eats a lot. so can finish having dinner soon.😆
😆same hereOriginally posted by: caller123
Yup. I am not a person who eats a lot. so can finish having dinner soon.😆
Originally posted by: ...Seema...
😆same here
hi 5 😆
Its too cold outside,chillllllly weather
Im having my dinner while chating😆
Originally posted by: ...Seema...
Its too cold outside,chillllllly weather
Same here. We have rains these days😆
all the surrounding mountains have been covered with snow hereOriginally posted by: caller123
Same here. We have rains these days😆