Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Poor them..but glad he clarified...immj2 tag is getting worse in TT 😒🤢
But he'll introduce ahana as mrs VRS
Originally posted by: coolpd93
Poor them..but glad he clarified...immj2 tag is getting worse in TT 😒🤢
Yup people revolting on anything and everything 🤔
Ridhu will die inside
I want her to through that MS and ring on his face
Even if she'll fight for her rights only to prove her innocence
Once she's done I want her to leave that mansion.
Marriage or not
He is going to introduce Ahana as the real Riddhima Raisinghania. 😡
Originally posted by: Barbiebarbie11
Ridhu will die inside
I want her to through that MS and ring on his face
Even if she'll fight for her rights only to prove her innocence
Once she's done I want her to leave that mansion.
I want her to do the same but I doubt😵
Marriage or not
He is going to introduce Ahana as the real Riddhima Raisinghania. 😡
Yup he wants to snatch her identity😵