Yes, for Vol II and new book on Wattpad too.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Yes, for Vol II and new book on Wattpad too.
You are online??
How is the day dear?? 🤗
I am gonna post first on Wattpad, its easier and fast and then here.
Okay I'm there as well.
Yes, N! Ec and I connected over WA! 🙈
Really, how come she didnt tell me that??
EC?
But so happy for you guys. 🤗
Yes, just gimme few mins on wattpad.
EC is grabbing lunch, I suppose.
I've never refreshed any page like this ever before 😂
Wish you Many Happy Returns of the Day, JP
God Bless
N! I have to go have lunch now!! I'll quickly be back. No issues if it's up by then!
Thank you, so much!!! 🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️🤗❤️
Originally posted by: TwilightStar_JP
I've never refreshed any page like this ever before 😂
I apologize for the delay, its up on Wattpad.
Originally posted by: TwilightStar_JP
N! I have to go have lunch now!! I'll quickly be back. No issues if it's up by then!
Sorry dear, Wattpad wouldn't let me post the new book without a tons of formalities.
The Court of Nawab Malik "Some people, like certain verses, must be read in chapters." - Set in the court of 18th century Lucknow, a slow burn...
Nov, 30th ...Can we forget this day? When our favorite show "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon ..." Ended abruptly. It was painful for all of us not to...
Disclaimer : All images and writing belong to Mysticaldivine. Do not use without permission... 12 Years of Teri Meri Kahani 💕 Does she know I...
Rabba Ve... Can you believe it's been 15 years since Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? first stole our hearts? From "What the..." to "Hey Devi...
34