Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Jab koi aapke Pichwade main Pin chubha de 🤣

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
🤣🤣😈I’m amazed your like the best BFF but your a girl. It’s just unexplainable 🤗🤗
Would it be a compliment or insult if I called you an honorary dude ? 😳
An I did my research this time so enjoy
Oh my Maroony, that song's my jam 🤣
BFFs mein gender doesn't matter and I consider u one of mine 🤗🤗
I have been a tomboy my whole life, always hung around with the dudes 😆 So its a complement 😆
Off late its confusing coz I am quite the girl but with a guy's humour...ladke bhaag jaate hai 🤣
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
Oh my Maroony, that song's my jam 🤣
BFFs mein gender doesn't matter and I consider u one of mine 🤗🤗
I have been a tomboy my whole life, always hung around with the dudes 😆 So its a complement 😆
Off late its confusing coz I am quite the girl but with a guy's humour...ladke bhaag jaate hai 🤣
OK ill test your tomboy theory. Lets do a dirty joke battle. AN I promise Ill never run away.
What did the guy say when he got caught masturbating to an optical illusion? “It’s not what it looks like!” 🤣🤣
Aapki vaari

Hayee garmi (ORIGINAL)😛
https://www.google.com/amp/s/timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/ajay-devgn-to-play-a-grey-supernatural-character-in-r
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbTNILnCMSe/?igsh=dGM5bGY0OWZyd3Bw
Alia and Sharvari live video play Alpha new song Massacre https://www.instagram.com/reel/DaKOZlLqJA6/?igsh=cTN4MHc1OWNtOHV6
...
2