I hopefully find something yaaar
Coz Iβm a person who doesnβt find things even if I go to 5-10 shops
I donβt get attracted that easily to anything πππ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I hopefully find something yaaar
Coz Iβm a person who doesnβt find things even if I go to 5-10 shops
I donβt get attracted that easily to anything πππ
Good to know
Some Telugu movie running
Son is sitting behind me with tablet
Hubby on india call
I am waiting him to finish, so that I can jump on calls.
I need to talk to my parents, this week I didnβt called them
Awww...
Parents k saath baat karo...
Mein shopping k liye ayi hu...
Enjoy shopping Nishuπ€£
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I hopefully find something yaaar
Coz Iβm a person who doesnβt find things even if I go to 5-10 shops
I donβt get attracted that easily to anything πππ
Awww...
Kisi KO saath lekar jao...
Mein jayda online shopping karti hu...
Aj thoda shopping karne mein BH ayi...
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Abeeee Dekh ππ
That shawl after doing so many tasks she again wrapped it around herself ππ
Aise kaiseπ
Mujhe laga for a change bachi ko bhi thand lag gayi to shawl daali hai,when i saw precapπ
Abhi pata chal raha hai wo star hai episode kiπ€ͺπ€£π€£
Thanks againπ€
Ab soch rahi hu Naamkaran ka bhi mauka mil jaaye to Sone pe suhaagaπ₯³
Enjoy shopping Nishuπ€£
Enjoy
Mein toh kharid li...
Mom abhi Bhi kar rahi hai...
chhote bachche jaisa behave kar raha haiOriginally posted by: merryyura
@bold exactly! Yahi toh woh samajh nahi raha
Congratulations shiviπ₯³
Rashi kon si aai hai batana
Hum naam suggest karenge tujhe