Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣 abhi mein bolne wali thi u gave such normal reply to Alexia n here we go with ur crazy replies hehehe
Being crazy is my thing bro!😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣 abhi mein bolne wali thi u gave such normal reply to Alexia n here we go with ur crazy replies hehehe
Being crazy is my thing bro!😆
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Being crazy is my thing bro!😆
And we love u our pagal owl😆
3 solved 2 to go 🥳
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
3 solved 2 to go 🥳
Hey bhagwaan! Yeh kya chamatkar hua? Kifs isn't crabbing about the round. Kahin aaj sooraj paschim se toh nahi uga?
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
And we love u our pagal owl😆
Awww... Thanks🙈 ilu too❤️
Yeah...right...sure... I believ you, I so believe you!🤔
Hehe sach mein it didn’t make my head spin. I do the worst when I start being confident about something. 🤣I’m scared now that I will fail. it’s better when I’m crabbing about rounds, at least I get full mark when I’m stressed. 😆Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Hey bhagwaan! Yeh kya chamatkar hua? Kifs isn't crabbing about the round. Kahin aaj sooraj paschim se toh nahi uga?
🤣🤣Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Yeah...right...sure... I believ you, I so believe you!🤔
Pyaar humein kis mod pe le aaya