Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: braveheartdoc
Around 3 hrs to go for last theme guess 😎
Yet to try to solve , haven't even opened my google tabs searching yet 🤣
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Yet to try to solve , haven't even opened my google tabs searching yet 🤣
More 2 hrs 45 min for you😆
Less than 2 hours everyone
💡 treasure clues... 😎
If it is what it is, I will confirm after R4 clues 🤟
💡 treasure clues... 😎
If it is what it is, I will confirm after R4 clues 🤟
I need clues to decode your post🤣
1 hr 39 minutes everyone😆
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
I need clues to decode your post🤣
I'm saying I have idea what clues are about but need confirmation with 4th round clues.
I'm saying I have idea what clues are about but need confirmation with 4th round clues.
All the best💡