Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
nahi dekha hai😔
Kyun ?
You were supposed to watch it than what happened.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
nahi dekha hai😔
Kyun ?
You were supposed to watch it than what happened.
After watching horror movies and dramas, I feel scared at night.so i can't watch this drama.
Is anyone still watching this show?
Is this drama good🤔?https://www.instagram.com/p/CJiyGB8hBka/?hl=en
Usama Khan will be making his entry in tomorrow's episode.😊
Male lead hai.🤔Usama Khan will be making his entry in tomorrow's episode.😊
New scary promo😕. May ALLAH keep us away from evil ayes Ameen
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
Male lead hai.🤔
I watched a glimpse of the episode. He plays Noor Khan's cousin. They go to the same uni. Ali Ansari was there too. Seems like both the guys like her. But she is shown as unintrested.😃
I think Ali Ansari Challawa hai.I watched a glimpse of the episode. He plays Noor Khan's cousin. They go to the same uni. Ali Ansari was there too. Seems like both the guys like her. But she is shown as unintrested.😃
This drama saved Sunday for me. 😃
I watched the latest episode and it was very interesting. Now I want to watch from the beginning.🤓
Ali Ansari finally got a lead role.. and he fits well in it. I like his pairing with Noor, although she is expressionless actress.😆 But they make a lovely pair.😃