Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9
https://twitter.com/real_khabri_1/status/1347534114799304707?s=20
Arshi being bashed lol.
How predictable lol. Even this exact line (Tareef kya kar di aap to sir pe chad gayi” was predicted by everyone over here 😂😂
😆
Did he address Rubina-Arshi - creatives comment?
jassu to rakhi, 'aainda se apne muh me, mera muh mat daalna,☢️ kyunki ab mere haath nhi rukenge, thik hai!! aur uske baad bhale hee bahar jana pade, chali jaaungi'
rakhi said, 'tumhara chumma, chumma, aur hamara chumma, zahar ka chumma'
😆
Originally posted by: anonymouse1
jassu to rakhi, 'aainda se apne muh me, mera muh mat daalna,☢️ kyunki ab mere haath nhi rukenge, thik hai!! aur uske baad bhale hee bahar jana pade, chali jaaungi'
rakhi said, 'tumhara chumma, chumma, aur hamara chumma, zahar ka chumma'
😆
She clearly hinted to physically hit her still Rakhi didn't take seriously.
ye ladki kitna giregi 🤬Originally posted by: anonymouse1
jassu to rakhi, 'aainda se apne muh me, mera muh mat daalna,☢️ kyunki ab mere haath nhi rukenge, thik hai!! aur uske baad bhale hee bahar jana pade, chali jaaungi'
rakhi said, 'tumhara chumma, chumma, aur hamara chumma, zahar ka chumma'
😆
Originally posted by: Priya258
I had messaged in the morning but you might have not seen it.
Happy Birthday King😃
May God bless you with good health,happiness and prosperity😊
Oh I’m sorry I just came over her so I didn’t see it before lol
Thanks a lot dude and I wish the same for you.
Thanks a lot dude, appreciate it.
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
How was the episode? Skeptical to watch family week. I couldn't get over horror of season seven. Uff gauhar & nigar, traumatised kar diya tha.
Episode was ok
Till now Nikki,Abhi and Aly family was shown in yesterday's epi.
Nikki ka thoda OTT tha in the beginning
You can watch it fast forward.
Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9
Oh I’m sorry I just came over her so I didn’t see it before lol
Thanks a lot dude and I wish the same for you.
That's absolutely ok
Don't be sorry
Enjoy your day to the fullest🥳