at least that dude had looks tho😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
at least that dude had looks tho😆
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
at least that dude had looks tho😆
Exactly what I was thinking. This new guy looks like he's just any random fella taken from the streets. No joke.
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
at least that dude had looks tho😆
Hahaha yes but he was pathetic actor.
I think this guy opp Faryal isn't that bad. I am sure he is good enough to be casted in this drama.
In fact he looks like Syed Tabrez Ali Shah . I am not sure because he is clean shaved here. Syed Tabrez did gr8 acting before, he played Saba's brother who killed her in Baghi.😊
And this is Tabrez:
https://www.facebook.com/210952209199/posts/10155487331269200/?app=fbl
I think this guy opp Faryal isn't that bad. I am sure he is good enough to be casted in this drama.
In fact he looks like Syed Tabrez Ali Shah . I am not sure because he is clean shaved here. Syed Tabrez did gr8 acting before, he played Saba's brother who killed her in Baghi.😊
This is some guy named Hamza Sohail not Tabrez. Tabrez has been coming in dramas since his childhood. He is the son of the actor who plays Sami Khans’s father in Saraab.
Originally posted by: fun4ever89
This is some guy named Hamza Sohail not Tabrez. Tabrez has been coming in dramas since his childhood. He is the son of the actor who plays Sami Khans’s father in Saraab.
So it is Hamza. Good to know. As I said I searched in vain. 😒 But I think he may surprise us. I remember when I first saw the promos of Be Adab , I couldn't degist Momin Saqib. But after Raqse Bismil I became his fan.😳
Just found this video. Hamza Sohail is son of actor : Sohail Ahmed (Azizi) :
Isn't Sohail Ahmed a stage drama actor?Just found this video. Hamza Sohail is son of actor : Sohail Ahmed (Azizi) :
s thats how he got himself a drama...no wonder
Nepotism is everywhereOriginally posted by: Unique.Sheep
s thats how he got himself a drama...no wonder