I have no words because I am like totally....GOBSMACKED!



https://twitter.com/Sultan_007777/status/1347149764970704896?s=20
I have no words because I am like totally....GOBSMACKED!



https://twitter.com/Sultan_007777/status/1347149764970704896?s=20
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Maybe he wants to feel Kats bewbs again
Katrina would never want to revisit her boom days never heard her speak about it in any interviews ! I used to think the scenes were fake then i was shocked to know she really did those scenes..it looks like he has the hots for her still or something 🤢
It's disgusting he liked the tweets.
Because he can . It's not a crime
Don’t know who is more disgusting the people who tweeted or him.
Looking at his likes, whoever handling the account don't actually read anything and likes every tweet that mentions his handle.
Originally posted by: Hello_kitta
Because he can . It's not a crime
But being a public figure, he should be extra cautious IMO
Originally posted by: TrustNo1
Maybe he wants to feel Kats bewbs again
How could you say something so awful? 😳
Well, she's single now. I think he's too. What's so wrong about a Boom Boom now?
Well, she's single now. I think he's too. What's so wrong about a Boom Boom now?
What? I thought he had a wife and a kid?
https://mayapuri.com/photos/taza-khabar/darshan-kumar-death-younger-brother-of-gulshan-kumar-passed-away-11740720...
https://x.com/i/status/2047140349014159513
https://x.com/altamash4u/status/2044724600521867312?s=46
I checked it right now, it is true
https://x.com/rajinikanth/status/2036106425018286549
3