and writers like you Anjali and should take your writings out of IF to bigger platforms . deserve bigger platforms, recognitions ..we all hope that day comes. 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
and writers like you Anjali and should take your writings out of IF to bigger platforms . deserve bigger platforms, recognitions ..we all hope that day comes. 🤗
🤣 ya ..ya ..tearing into tiny pieces 🤣 coz i don't want anyone to take it out from dustbin also and find out our stupid raaz or things we had done 🤣 reputation will go then🤣
Plz don't say incomplete stories .we get scared knowing your history 🤣 you know na all are pagal fans here . 🤣
Old days FF in IF was actually stupid .all teen, young girls they were but now we really do have some good writers in IF compared to what we had earlier
@bold🤣🤣 dont worry as I said I already completed a whole little library on miniel now🤣 Next month it will be my first anniversary on IF return and cure me....one whole year of writing on miniel
and writers like you Anjali and should take your writings out of IF to bigger platforms . deserve bigger platforms, recognitions ..we all hope that day comes. 🤗
No yaar ...still a amateur...lot to learn.
As I said here it is easy as there is not many writers. On other forum I am actually surprised....there are lots and lots of writer coming and some just to post their stories...and my god...they are super talented. I was actually nervous when I wrote OS there. I didnt know its even upto the mark or not...but thankfully it got decent comments and views *phew*🤣
Originally posted by: anjali0111
@bold🤣🤣 dont worry as I said I already completed a whole little library on miniel now🤣 Next month it will be my first anniversary on IF return and cure me....one whole year of writing on miniel
One year !! You have given such so much to cherish Anjali and we literally mean it .
Originally posted by: anjali0111
@bold🤣🤣 dont worry as I said I already completed a whole little library on miniel now🤣 Next month it will be my first anniversary on IF return and cure me....one whole year of writing on miniel
Kyun bola😈
I hate you 😈
matlab🤔
Originally posted by: anjali0111
when you guys talk like this....my heart starts going dhak dhak dhak dhak.....kitni ummedein rakhte ho mujhse....maine gadbad kardi toh😳😆
Hume pura hai bharosa tumare talent ,skills pe
Kuch nahi ..💔😈
Kuch nahi ..💔😈
kya hai...maine kya kiya😆
Hume pura hai bharosa tumare talent ,skills pe
talent, skills☺️🤣
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277