Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I am glad you did
How was Arushi?
Pakhi se behtar dost hogi I hope😆
is she a part of the show? I havent caught up so I dont know, but after reading I was craving to see their bonding😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I am glad you did
How was Arushi?
Pakhi se behtar dost hogi I hope😆
is she a part of the show? I havent caught up so I dont know, but after reading I was craving to see their bonding😳
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
are we getting answers after deadline or should i come later?
Answers are coming...Just ten minutes left😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
We'll get them today!😃
wo to pata hai...but what time😆
9 mins to go everyone😉
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Best of luck everyone ❤️
Best of luck mommy🤗
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Chalo achha hai warna
Nahi usually I dont mix up names n aapka toh clear UN mein likha hua hai.. tab toh bikul galti nahi ho sakti...👍🏼
Well noOriginally posted by: Pranushka_723
Anything similar to your Vignettes? I loved them❤️
Mein daudte, udte, swim karte aajaungi padne😆
But I did write on Sai and Virat of GHKPM so you can check that out
But no its not similar to those vignettes
Haaye itna pyaar?
Good luck🤗 and where is your story😡