Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Hi ..🤗
I have read your FFs on Rudhita.. you are an amazing writer..👏👍🏼
I am Darshi and you are??
Lalz Tu bhi likhti hai??😲
You NEVER told me😭🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Hi ..🤗
I have read your FFs on Rudhita.. you are an amazing writer..👏👍🏼
I am Darshi and you are??
Lalz Tu bhi likhti hai??😲
You NEVER told me😭🥺
I am good getting bored at work..🤪
this is me rn..n for next 30 mins...🤪

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Tujhe bahot majja aaraha hai na?😆
Aap sab yahin keh rahe ho and my reply is, yes, m hella enjoying this🤣
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Hi ..🤗
I have read your FFs on Rudhita.. you are an amazing writer..👏👍🏼
I am Darshi and you are??
Hi darshi 🤗 I'm Lalitha 😃
I think you mistook me with someone else 🤪
I don't write 🤪😆 wish I could 😳
Is it meri aankhon ka dhokha?? as I read some stories way back in March- April...🤪
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Aao gale milo 🤗🤗
Lag Ja Gale Ki Phir
ye Hasin Raat Ho Na Ho
shayad Phir Is Janam Mein
aise riddle Ho Na Ho🤣
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Hi darshi 🤗 I'm Lalitha 😃
I think you mistook me with someone else 🤪
I don't write 🤪😆 wish I could 😳
Hey Lalitha..🤗
Ohh ya I mixed up my bad...😆
I think it was Sulz..😆