Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

SaiRat Drabble: B for....

..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

I don't know what this is. Read at your own risk.😆😆 The thoughts are in italics.

B for….Beparwah

Virat squeezed his eye shut and snuggled deeper into his pillow as he heard the bathroom door open. The citrus fragrance of her shower gel met his nose almost instantly, invigorating his senses. He could hear her tip-toeing around the room, lest she disturbs him.

Breathe Virat.

Do not open your eyes!

Do not move.

*Gulp*

He realized with absolute horror that he was facing the vanity, yet again. The damned vanity in front of which she would be lazily sitting. Doing her hair, rubbing lotion on her hands, applying make-up, with not a single care of the tortured soul who was trying his best to breathe. God only knew why she needed so much time to get ready, when she was already so….

No.

Don’t you dare go there Virat.

Even the strictest warning of his mind could not stop his lip curling into a smile.

Sai usually got up before him to use the bathroom first and then proceeded to get ready while she thought he was sound asleep. But, he wasn’t. Owing to his training days, he had the habit of waking early in the morning and then, would laze around until he could muster the will to get up. Somehow, somewhere along the line things had changed between them, but Virat being Virat was scared of naming the attraction.

Zimmedari she was.

And so, Virat had spent the past week googling his predicament to find a solution to the fluttering butterflies that appeared his stomach whenever she was around. Unfortunately for him, Google could not provide him with a relevant answer to his confused queries which ranged from ‘how to stop staring’ to ‘the definition of Zimmedari’.

With eyes still tightly shut (and his nose smelling the lavender body lotion), he inhaled and exhaled so deeply that he made a mental note to check later whether he’s develop abs in the process.

Count.

100,99,98……

Ok, think about other things. Football. Books. Ice Cream. Buttersco…

Not working!

Something different.  

A Poem.

Akkad bakkad bambe bo

Assi nabbey poorey Sau

Sau me laga dhaaga

Chor nikal ke bhaaga.

Damnit. Damnit. Damnit.

Achoo.

Hearing her sneeze, he opened his eyes and sat up in bed in lightning speed, ready to give her a piece of his mind. The remaining of what was left, that it!

There she was in all her glory, sitting on the pouf, now drying her wet hairs, without a care of the world. She had not noticed that he was up, and so, he did what he was doing best these days: forgetting his resolve and staring at her like a lost puppy. He must have been like that for a few minutes because when he came back to earth, she was standing in front of the bed throwing weird looks his ways.

You idiot!

He mentally slapped his face as he realized that he had a stupid grin on his face.

“Sai, how many times have I told you not to wash your hair so early in the morning!” he said in his best composed tone, brushing away the embarrassment.

“And how many times have I told you that I am used to washing my hair in the morning,” she retorted.

And how do I tell you that I am not used to this?

Chappals are welcome (throw it in pairs tho🤣)

Edited by ..Peppermint.. - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ByunBaekhyun thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Res.

unres.

Stop making my mind run wild for heaven's sake. You are just leading me to imagine thousand scenes with your words. Your play with words are that good!

Loved the way you described a lovestruck man's desperate try of preventing his not-so-innocent feelings. Man... you got that so well. I was literally laughing at thehe poem part!

Too good! Too good! Jio jio!!!!

Edited by ByunBaekhyun - 3 years ago

Oh man this was pure joy❤️❤️❤️ bichaare virat ki halat trying to curb his hormones and feelings snd the ishq wala love. Love all the little touches in the story you have used to describe his predicament. Him googling how to stop staring snd definition of zimmedari. Hahahaha!!! And breathing so deeply he may develop abs. Lol. I couldn't stop smiling. Aur baiko ki ekk cheeink kya nakli, the concerned husband has immediately snapped up. 

Love love love. Thank you for this treat! Please keep writing LOTS more.

luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Chappals??? 😲Are you serious? 

I am thinking of sending a bing pack of ice cream for this😃.. If only I knew your address and favorite flavor!😛☺️ Is it butterscotch? 🤔

Okay back to story.. I totally loved this❤❤

It was absolutely mind blowing👏... You are so good with the words and expressing the feelings😘😘

"Virat had spent the past week googling his predicament to find a solution to the fluttering butterflies that appeared his stomach whenever she was around. Unfortunately for him, Google could not provide him with a relevant answer to his confused queries which ranged from ‘how to stop staring’ to ‘the definition of Zimmedari"

This whole paragraph cracked me up... 🤣🤣

I would so love to see Virat actually googling the symptoms of love 🤣

Please write more my dear😘😘... I really love your writing 🤗

Ishradivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Omggggggg yeh kya tha aur chappals 

Seriously

This is just bliss 

Love sick virat😆😆😆

The inner voices were just fab. I was reading them in his tone 🤣

I was imagining every expression of his😆

😆

Akkad bakkad bambe bo

Assi nabbey poorey Sau

Sau me laga dhaaga

Chor nikal ke bhaaga.

@bold ye kya tha 🤣🤣

Mai itna us mein kho gayi thi ye bhi sai ki awaaz mein padne lagi🤣

Aur thoda hoti toh virat ke saat mai bhi love sick hojaati ...... Utna involve hogayi mai 🤣🤣

Please please write more like these

Edited by Ishradivani - 3 years ago
janhav thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Peppermint..

I don't know what this is. Read at your own risk.😆😆 The thoughts are in italics😳

B for….Beparwah

Virat squeezed his eye shut and snuggled deeper into his pillow as he heard the bathroom door open. The citrus fragrance of her shower gel met his nose almost instantly, invigorating his senses. He could hear her tip-toeing around the room, lest she disturbs him.

Breathe Virat.

Do not open your eyes!

Do not move.

*Gulp*

He realized with absolute horror that he was facing the vanity, yet again. The damned vanity in front of which she would be lazily sitting. Doing her hair, rubbing lotion on her hands, applying make-up, with not a single care of the tortured soul who was trying his best to breathe. God only knew why she needed so much time to get ready, when she was already so….

No.

Don’t you dare go there Virat.

Even the strictest warning of his mind could not stop his lip curling into a smile.

Sai usually got up before him to use the bathroom first and then proceeded to get ready while she thought he was sound asleep. But, he wasn’t. Owing to his training days, he had the habit of waking early in the morning and then, would laze around until he could muster the will to get up. Somehow, somewhere along the line things had changed between them, but Virat being Virat was scared of naming the attraction.

Zimmedari she was.

And so, Virat had spent the past week googling his predicament to find a solution to the fluttering butterflies that appeared his stomach whenever she was around. Unfortunately for him, Google could not provide him with a relevant answer to his confused queries which ranged from ‘how to stop staring’ to ‘the definition of Zimmedari’.

With eyes still tightly shut (and his nose smelling the lavender body lotion), he inhaled and exhaled so deeply that he made a mental note to check later whether he’s develop abs in the process.

Count.

100,99,98……

Ok, think about other things. Football. Books. Ice Cream. Buttersco…

Not working!

Something different.  

A Poem.

Akkad bakkad bambe bo

Assi nabbey poorey Sau

Sau me laga dhaaga

Chor nikal ke bhaaga.

Damnit. Damnit. Damnit.

Achoo.

Hearing her sneeze, he opened his eyes and sat up in bed in lightning speed, ready to give her a piece of his mind. The remaining of what was left, that it!

There she was in all her glory, sitting on the pouf, now drying her wet hairs, without a care of the world. She had not noticed that he was up, and so, he did what he was doing best these days: forgetting his resolve and staring at her like a lost puppy. He must have been like that for a few minutes because when he came back to earth, she was standing in front of the bed throwing weird looks his ways.

You idiot!

He mentally slapped his face as he realized that he had a stupid grin on his face.

“Sai, how many times have I told you not to wash your hair so early in the morning!” he said in his best composed tone, brushing away the embarrassment.

“And how many times have I told you that I am used to washing my hair in the morning,” she retorted.

And how do I tell you that I am not used to this?

Chappals are welcome (throw it in pairs though🤣)

@bold 🤣🤣🤣

I can't read further. Still ROFLing at the bold. What did he search. What do you call the feeling of responsibility in love/towards love/for love? Is it love.? 🤣

tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hahah I thought something romantic is going to happen but it is ended. Short and abrupt

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

😡

Be for " Buddhus" ..ya thats usi was so tempted and yes we got B for "Bulb" for our wild imaginations

Edited by chinnu_kaku - 3 years ago
prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This was sooo goood!! Please give us some more!!

..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: luvzindagi

Chappals??? 😲Are you serious? 

I am thinking of sending a bing pack of ice cream for this😃.. If only I knew your address and favorite flavor!😛☺️ Is it butterscotch? 🤔

Okay back to story.. I totally loved this❤❤

It was absolutely mind blowing👏... You are so good with the words and expressing the feelings😘😘

"Virat had spent the past week googling his predicament to find a solution to the fluttering butterflies that appeared his stomach whenever she was around. Unfortunately for him, Google could not provide him with a relevant answer to his confused queries which ranged from ‘how to stop staring’ to ‘the definition of Zimmedari"

This whole paragraph cracked me up... 🤣🤣

I would so love to see Virat actually googling the symptoms of love 🤣

Please write more my dear😘😘... I really love your writing 🤗

Ice cream ko international parcel kardo😆

I like blueberry Ice creams, butterscotch is Sai's fav.❤️

🤗