Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Updated::New FF:: Sairat~ Ehsaas: Part -9 Promo on Page 21 - Page 12

Sairat thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The chapter is posted on pg 15, which link you want?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sairat

The chapter is posted on pg 15, which link you want?

i want link to chapter 3 i cant find it i pmed you but you didnt reply please post link

Little_cupcakes thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Pls post the link to  part 3...

badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

if you get share with me too thanks dear

CheerlessIM thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This is  what we actually want to see 😃😃😃

Very nice update❤❤

Comt soon

Sairat thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hello Everyone, I am back with a new update, the story line of GHKPM is going on sync with it’s Bengali version🤢.  I don’t think I can stomach it in Hindi as well. So, I am officially converting this to an FF, where I will write this story how I want the actual series should be. Hope you guys are going to enjoy my storyline😊.

**Mature Content**

Part 7

Virat’s POV

He found her standing near the railing. She  was touching the petals of the flowers while speaking on phone. Her hair was cascading as waterfall. The moonlight shone on her face was nothing compared to the shine that her smile has casted on the world around. He has not seen her this happy, after her Kamal sir has passed. Thinking of this a sinking feeling made its way to his heart. There was an indescribable pain that this Ehsaas has given in his heart. It was the Ehsaas of her moving away from him for forever.

His chain of thoughts was broken when, he saw her blush profusely on something , the person on other side said, she chided him and then laughed a tinkling laughter, like when wind chimes makes noise. But his eyes was stuck on the redness that has spread on her cheeks and has travelled through her neck. She shivered slightly, so she half sat and half laid on the chair ,her long soft hair were sprawled on the arm and back of the bench as the night sky and her smile bewitching sparkling as the stars, and her face was a reflection of the moon that was on the night sky.

But there was this feeling , that he did not know how to handle. As a person, he has always been a calm, thoughtful and patient man. But when today he sees that blush, that smile, that laughter and knows the reason behind all this is not him but that Jai; all his patience, calmness and thoughtfulness has flew right out of window and then, if it was not enough he heard his name.

His interest was piqued now, he went a little closer to hear what was being said about him. He heard Sai say that Virat sir is a very responsible, dutiful man; he can never do any such thing. He didn’t knew why but a feeling of warmth spread across his chest. He moved toward Sai on his own accord and hit a flower pot with his leg; he screamed in pain his toe was bleeding. Sai heard the sound and ran towards Virat cutting the call in the process.

Sai: Kya hua Virat sir aapko?

She sees his toe is bleeding, she gives him support and makes him sit on the bench kept on terrace.

Sai: aankhein hai ya button ; Kaha dhyan tha aapka chalte waqt? Aur yaha kya kar rhe the aap dekhiye kitna khoon beh raha hai!!

Virat: Mai tumhe hi dhoondhte huye aaya tha, maine kaha tha tumse zaroori baat karni hai, tumhi pata nhi kahan bhaag gyi thi?

Sai: Haa, ab sab galti meri hai!!!

Saying this she rushes inside to fetch the First-Aid box.

Virat: Arey kahan jaa rhi ho ab?

Hearing all this commotion, Patralekha comes out to the terrace and sees Virat’s toe is bleeding.

Patralekha: Virat, yeh kya hua tumhe??

Sai at the same times comes back with the first -aid box. As soon, as Patralekha sees the first aid box, she snatches it from Sai’s hand and sits down to do Virat’s first aid. Sai takes a step back in hesitation. But Virat, stops Patralekha from doing his First aid.

Patralekha: Kya hua Virat?

Virat: Pakhi tum rehne do; saying this Virat stands up.

Patralekha: Par kyun Virat? Tumhe chot lagi hai!!

Virat: Pakhi tum rishte meri Vahini lagti ho, badi ho mujhse rishte mei, tum mere paon chou acha nhi lagta. Sai mera first aid kar degi.

Patralekha did not knew at that moment , how many pieces her was heart was broken into, but each piece was pierced intro her dream bubble and was killing it mercilessly. Only Virat’s  statement kept repeating in loop in her ears “tum rishte meri Vahini lagti ho, badi ho mujhse rishte mei, tum mere paon chou acha nhi lagta”. In one sentence he broke all her hopes, shattered all her dreams, made her away from his heart. She did not knew how she reached her room and how she closed her door.

She was now standing in front of the mirror, looking at her reflection. Three months she has served his family, though she did not liked half of those people. Three months she has taken care of his smallest wish and daily routine. Three months she has spent countless sleepless nights talking to him on subjects that never mattered to her. Three months , she has listened to all her Aayi’s taunts  and Three months, that she has suffered silently, in the presence of his so called wife “SAI”. All this because he can reduce her to one relation: “VAHINI”

For three months, she went to his room without fail, talking to him every night. Did he spoke to her because she was his wife’s brother, because he pitied her? Did he not loved her anymore? Every night for three months, she has tried searching for that feeling in his eyes, that she saw in Nashik.

Was that just an infatuation? No, No.. it can’t be he promised her, she is the only one in his life, even after his marriage he repeated the same.. then why???she cannot see his love for her in his eyes anymore. She took the vase on the table and threw it on the mirror, breaking it into pieces same as her heart.

Back in Sairat’s Room

Sai is bandaging Virat’s wound, but Virat is not paying any attention as his thoughts are on the scene from terrace. He did not knew why, but it felt that the relation Sai had with Jai had something which he felt missing from their relation. The thing which he cannot pinpoint somehow, that was their in in Sai-Jai’s relationship. Sai breaks him out of his contemplations.

Sai: Haa, ab bataiye kya important baat thi?

Virat: Kya?

Sai: Huh!! Arey who important baat jo aap mujhse karne aaye the aur karne ki koshish karte huye chotil ho baithe!! Who baat.

Virat: Hummm…who mai bhul gya.

Sai: Bhul gye? Kya matlab bhul gye?

Virat: Haa bhul gya, kyu mai bhul nhi sakta.

Sai: Arey bilkul, koi baat nhi , aisa hota hai, umardaraz log aksar cheeze bhul jaate hai. Sai said in a teasing tone.

Virat stood up from bed, forgetting his injury he limped towards Sai and roughly held her hand in a grip and pulled her towards him so that there was not a mm of space between them. Sai shrieked as it was so unexpected.

Sai: Kya kar rahe hain, Virat sir? Dukh rha hai..

Virat: Kya kaha tumne abhi mujhe? Mai umardaraz hun? Mai tumhe budha lagta hun?

Sai: In pain, mujhe dukh raha hai sir, chodiye mera haath.

Virat: Loosens his grip but pushes her against the wall in such a way that he held her body using his body weight against the wall. There  bodies were glued to each other; each of her curves were against his body. Soft against hard , using his other hand Virat held Sai’s chin and made her look into his eyes. Both of their breathings were laboured, both can listen to each other heartbeats clearly.

Virat asked again, “Tumhe main Budha lagta hun??”

Sai: To say she was flustered, was the understatement. Virat and she has never been so close to each other before like this. She was tongue-tied with all the feelings and blood rushing to her brain, she cannot contemplate this situation. Her every body part can feel Virat sir’s hard muscles. He had his mouth near her ear; and every time  he spoke , the warmth of his breath was felt in her nape and ear. She tried to squirm only to be held more firmly. Her whole body felt hot…

Virat: I asked you something, Jawab do mujhe!! He asked slightly twisting her arm behind her back.

Sai: Her breath hitched to her throat, her body rose up rubbing Virat’s body creating a friction of an unquenchable thirst.

Both were lost in an eyelock. Sai has never experienced this feeling with anyone else. She felt her throat dry up as she licked her lips for moisture, Virat’s eye lingered from her eyes and travelled through her lips. Involuntarily, she sucked on her bottom lip. Virat’s hand which were holding her chin, now travelled to her lips and freed her bottom lip from the onslaught of her teeth. He asked again in the huskiest voice Sai has ever heard: “JAWAB DO”.

This bought Sai out her trance, and she replied by licking her lips ,Maine toh Mazak mein…

Before she can finish her sentence Virat’s fingers were brushing her lips. His rough fingers against her soft lips.

There trance was broken by chiming of Virat’s Phone, bringing them both back to earth.

Virat excused himself and went to washroom and Sai ran towards bed , and tucked herself inside the blanket ; murmuring to herself “Bura Sapna”, “Bura Sapna”, “Bura Sapna” and drifted of to sleep.

In Washroom:

Virat wanted to punch something, he filled the basin with water and put his head inside the water. Everything that happened in past few minutes came rushing back to him.

How can he lose control? How can he do this? How can he hurt Sai?

But then he remembered what Sai has called him, he knew of their age difference was of 10 years, but when Sai called him “Umardaraz”, it was like something snapped inside him, he felt as if Sai has rejected him and he did not know why? But that thought had hurt like hell!!!

He shuddered thinking, what he would have done if his phone did not chimed. He took out his phone from pocket to see who has messaged him this late. What he saw boiled his blood to another level.

It was a Good Night Message from Jai to Sai:

Hum tumse khafa ho nahi sakte,

Waada kiya to bewafa ho nahi sakte,

Aap bhale hi hume bhulakar so jao,

Magar hum aapko yaad kiye bina so nahi sakte,

Good Night.

To be Continued..

Please let me know in your comments how did you felt about this Chapter…Waiting for your Comments..

Edited by Sairat - 3 years ago
fathima14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's amazing loved it😍😍😍.

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

awesome one. between where is the mature content here🤣? i was so curious to see the mature content😆 aap kaunsaey maturity kaey baraen baath kar rahaey ho,me the immature one😆

Edited by chinnu_kaku - 3 years ago

Love it! ❤️ Virats words to PP were EPIC. And his bechaini seeing Sai bonding with someone else is showing us how possessive and protective he is of his baiko! 

tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Cute cute.....Love .. wish to see more of jai and sai scene so that Mr Virat can get more jealous