Yeah
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yeah
Rudi Yesterday 🤪


Why Rangu has to put ugly credits in between Rudi scenes 🥱



3 versions for the same scene 🤣🤪



Sherlock and Watson 😎

Yeh banda kaam se gaya hai... 😆
Hi Rimi🤗
Lovely gifs ❤️
These two kiddos are so cute... enjoying during their detective task😆😆
Anyways let them enjoy before they get surrounded by all the unpleasant and shocking events🤔
Guys what do u think will happen to Ani in the coming episodes? I was really sad when I read the written updates 🥺......Let me know your opinions 😊
Hi Rimi🤗
Lovely gifs ❤️
These two kiddos are so cute... enjoying during their detective task😆😆
Anyways let them enjoy before they get surrounded by all the unpleasant and shocking events🤔
Hi Nima 🤗
Thank you 😳
Yes these two are so cute 😆
Dukhi event ke pehle thoda sa enjoy kar liya dono ne 😭
Originally posted by: sharafah
Guys what do u think will happen to Ani in the coming episodes? I was really sad when I read the written updates 🥺......Let me know your opinions 😊
Truly speaking I am not worried about Ani because there’s no doubt he will be saved(with a big drama though)..... I am more curious about the track after that🤔
Originally posted by: 6ZGPE7GO72KTQ4RT
Hi Nima 🤗
Thank you 😳
Yes these two are so cute 😆
Dukhi event ke pehle thoda sa enjoy kar liya dono ne 😭
Ha wahi na.. abb shuru hoga the great shampoo track🤢
Munshi seems very modern for that era... remarriage of Shampoo and all🤔
P.S. by the way I forgot to mention in my previous reply that those two gifs were the most cutest ones😆❤️