Should have gone somewhere behind than this. But no they want thrill 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Should have gone somewhere behind than this. But no they want thrill 🤣🤣
hi Munnu 🤗 Finally I came to AT 😳Originally posted by: QZ7FULX2GYAKTLS3
i am on my way to home but stuck in traffic toh socha AT visit karle but the firat thing i saw made me 🤪
Toh mai LU padhne chali gayi.... Kitna natak chal raha iss natak mai🤣
Originally posted by: STOI7QEFGVOQM7PT
sar pe dande vaala idhar post karu tum log seh loge kya?🤪
Us wale ke liye toh sab kal se pagal huye pade hai..nahi karegi to tujhe dande padenge inn logo se😈
Ok Asfi 😳 IDK why but for whatever episode I give update, it was the one worth to skip 🤣🤣
Yaar Dont know why mat bolo🤣
Episode 172 sachme skip worthy hai direct bol do🤣🤣🤪
haan returning home.
Xm was good
Abhi aur doh hai sat and sun ko🤢
I read firat as virat😆, and I'm like
Originally posted by: FH7N3ROEX3WGUIPD
sar pe dande vaala idhar post karu tum log seh loge kya?🤪
Hum Ani k tarah najuk kali nahi hai jo seh nahi payenge🤪
Bindas daal👍🏼
Haaan it can be discussed all day 🤣 Was waiting for more gifs from herKal ke api ki ani ki harkatein.🤪Aur kya...
Ab dekho laughter riot shuru hoga coz rimi has arrived with gifs..😆
Roz ka routine ban gaya hai🤣
Should have gone somewhere behind than this. But no they want thrill 🤣🤣
Haa..🤪
Khatron ke khiladi couple🤣
No I won't get bored. I hope I didn't bore you all 🤪 Aww cute BonOriginally posted by: JKL5436L35EYP2MI
Oh em geeee....🤗
Welcome Reku ❤️ I hope we don't bore you here 🤣 we mostly do bakwas 🤪
Bon is so happy to see you at her patibabu's AT 😳