Hi Chandu. So I fulfilled your wish I am here today on IF.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hi Chandu. So I fulfilled your wish I am here today on IF.
welcome back rach🤗Originally posted by: Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Hi Chandu. So I fulfilled your wish I am here today on IF.
Naira is dying again😳🤷Originally posted by: Indira1211
lol...I think yeh rishta should end ...they’ve exhausted karthik and naira...the show has gone ridiculous 😂...I stopped watching ..🤦🏻♀️
Hi Shilpa how r uwelcome back rach🤗
I am ok.how r u?Originally posted by: Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Hi Shilpa how r u
I am also good. Excited for Kinny new show.I am ok.how r u?
another false death...don’t know how many times they do her funeral without a body ..🤦🏻♀️Naira is dying again😳🤷
yes finally he will be backOriginally posted by: Dilbole_ShiOmRu
I am also good. Excited for Kinny new show.
but this time her dead body is there.how will she turn alive.Originally posted by: Indira1211
another false death...don’t know how many times they do her funeral without a body ..🤦🏻♀️
kamal hai mere aane ke baad sabne yahan aana band kardiya specially chanu.
Welcome to FC 14
998