Originally posted by: Ajeeb-ladki
I agree 😭 ..I just got one
😲 aww keep searching. Dont lose hope
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Ajeeb-ladki
I agree 😭 ..I just got one
😲 aww keep searching. Dont lose hope
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣 for me 4th one was easiest🤣 and then this one 😆
1. 3rd
2, 1st
3. 4th
4. 2nd
5. 5th
How I solved 🤪
4th
3rd
1st
2nd
5th i am still searching🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Theek hai theek hai i believe u😆 but thoda nautauki ki thi admit it😆
Do u think mein Nautanki krta hun?.. Soni kehdo ki ye jhuth hai... Nostalgia ki kasam hai tumhe.
Do u think mein Nautanki krta hun?.. Soni kehdo ki ye jhuth hai... Nostalgia ki kasam hai tumhe.
Bollywood round kabka chalagaya aur tumpe abhi bhi BW ka bhoot sawar hai😆
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Bollywood round kabka chalagaya aur tumpe abhi bhi BW ka bhoot sawar hai😆
yehi teri dosti yehi tera pyaar 😭
Zeal no hints allowed, do u want negative points?😆
Emotional blackmail 😲 yeh umeed nahi thi tumse Zeal
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Zeal no hints allowed, do u want negative points?😆
Very open ended hint hai.. riddle mai zyada hints mere ek post se 🤪
Happy Birthday Shiri🥳🥳