Yaar I hate when Caps get reversed
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yaar I hate when Caps get reversed
Saara kaam mai hi karu?
Don't waste water kifs🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I am glad I am right😆
Who made riddles for this round?
If its a mix. tell us like
1. Mani
2. Lexi
3. Mahi
4. ManiLexi
5. LexiMahi
Who made riddles for this round?
If its a mix. tell us like
1. Mani
2. Lexi
3. Mahi
4. ManiLexi
5. LexiMahi
Why do you want to know that?🤔
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Saara kaam mai hi karu?
mein sab kar rha hun theme guess riddles answer.. itna nhi kar sakti.😭
😆 bribing me with gujju food?? you keep treasure.. n top spot.. Without the bribe..
n thanks but no thanks..( I make and eat gujju food almost all days n had khaman dhokla last weekend so I am okay,,😆)
Who made riddles for this round?
If its a mix. tell us like
1. Mani
2. Lexi
3. Mahi
4. ManiLexi
5. LexiMahi
This round its all MahiMani
Lexi was lazy AF😆
But I wont say which ones both made
But that doesn't even take you an hour😆 jhat solution Patt send karte ho aap😆