Originally posted by: ssttuuttii
Tune bhi hostel me padha hai kya?
Yeah 2 years I was in hostel. After 10th std
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: ssttuuttii
Tune bhi hostel me padha hai kya?
Yeah 2 years I was in hostel. After 10th std
Originally posted by: PriyaArshiSarun
Ha mene naam suna hai pr kabhi us clg gai nahi hu.
Nagpur vale log baate kroge
Hame kaise pta chlega🤣kuch b
Originally posted by: Vindria12
What do you do?
Abhi to marriage k baad ghar ka kam🤣
Just kidding
I am working in school in administrative department.
Originally posted by: ssttuuttii
Ye baat sahi hai.. degree chahe koi bhi ho.. jaan nikal hi deti hai 😆.
And fir bhi mere jaise log padhna chodte nahi,.. maybe I've a masochistic side I wasn't aware of 🤣.
You are unique peace stuti do you know ?😆
Haha 🤣 kya pta lagana hai tume.
I'll take that as a compliment 😆.
Ooohh! 😲
Ki Nagpur ke oranges me aisa kya khaas taste hota hai?? 🤣
I've heard about them... but never tasted...
Originally posted by: ssttuuttii
Ki Nagpur ke oranges me aisa kya khaas taste hota hai?? 🤣
I've heard about them... but never tasted...
Wo to pata tb chalega jb tum nagpur aa k oranges tast krogi.
Ladkiyo my index is now open. Please show some love janemaans🤗
A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...
Nov, 30th ...Can we forget this day? When our favorite show "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon ..." Ended abruptly. It was painful for all of us not to...
Though the years passed swiftly as the days, our love remains new. It’s so good to be here to celebrate this day with all of you . I still find...
6th June 2011. A date that seemed ordinary at the time, yet went on to become unforgettable for millions of viewers across the world. Fifteen...
Walking through the memory lanes of the secretive doors of our remembrance, looking for forgotten benchmarks of our lives, we can find...
402