Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
The area looks similar to the one where she was in white dress
Rrahul is also there
I think Riddhima will try to prove her love for Vansh by jumping from here according to jiotv spoiler and later Vansh will take her to some resort and leave her there 🥺
Here is another one .... #RraHel are so cute together 😳
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJs-Hq0BSFm/?igshid=e6rgqf8z203w
I think Riddhima will try to prove her love for Vansh by jumping from here according to jiotv spoiler and later Vansh will take her to some resort and leave her there 🥺
But I think thats the one in green outfit...because they can only give spoiler for what they have shot and edited...this one they are shooting today..so mostly this one will come somewhere next week...