Poll
so now who do think will go😮😮
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I feel Ali or Abhinav will be sent to secret room
Originally posted by: MaiBhiAsimKiGF
imagine if there is a double eviction 😆🤣
Jasmine and Abhinav😆
Originally posted by: kavitajos
In my opinion, Rubina fans should vote for Rubina and Aly like RKV fans are doing.
Bco Aly is overpowering RKV. Abhinav jayega to Rubina akeli ladegi pure ghar se and shine kregi. Rahul ko Aly dikhne hi nhi dega.
Jo log bolte the ki Rubina dikhti nhi, fir wahi dikhegi bus.
While I agree with this I’d like to see Ali or Jasmin go just so Rahul ka thoda sa overconfidence toot jaye. He’s so sure that If Rubina and Abhinav are nominated together Abhi will go. I want some redemption for Abhi, whom everyone including the people nominated think is the weakest link.
Besides if Ali leave RV will go back to being the old RV and woh khud hi hug dega.
Its high time Abhinav should leave. I think makers are tired of giving him chances to up his game but he is not getting it. He may be a nice person but absolutely not BB material. So he should definitely leave before any deserving candidate is evicted.
Please get that saaman out please both hogiya iska paid vacation