Hello can anymore please tell me where I can watch all the episodes of ishq mein marjawan 2 starting from episode 1 in July. Any link for united states viewers?
Page
of
1Hello can anymore please tell me where I can watch all the episodes of ishq mein marjawan 2 starting from episode 1 in July. Any link for united states viewers?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Use voot. If u can’t access, install Psiphon for VPN and choose india as a country.
Then u can access vOOT..all the episodes are available in voot
Okay thanks I'll try that. Does anyone upload them on Google drive? If so do let me know and send the link for it.
Mx player if you have VPN. Or youtube - only thing with youtube is they have muted a lot of scenes due to copyright .
If not then other desi serials websites.
YouTube pe sare video and 1st to 77 tak ke full episodes hai, current episodes aap FB pe dekh sakti hai
Originally posted by: Luvinsweet224
Okay thanks I'll try that. Does anyone upload them on Google drive? If so do let me know and send the link for it.
Instead of having them watch it that way u can watch on voot or mx player with IND VPN. U ll just have to tolerate the ADS..🤢
Can you send the YouTube link on this and FB page link?
Yea I heard there are too many ads on mx player but in US they don't let you watch on mx player
Install ad blocker extensions in browser then watch 😃 ad-free effect😳
yeah, cause I live in Europe and don't have access to MX player without VPN. I don't get ads cause I have an ad blocker 😉Install ad blocker extensions in browser then watch 😃 ad-free effect😳