Originally posted by: Ajeeb-ladki
Thanks 😆🤗 I am at approx 15 mins distance from India..So, need tabs 😆 or maybe I can put alarm also
Trust me to think "yell her to change her pc time zone"
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Ajeeb-ladki
Thanks 😆🤗 I am at approx 15 mins distance from India..So, need tabs 😆 or maybe I can put alarm also
Trust me to think "yell her to change her pc time zone"
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Well I will find it 🤓, even if it takes me twice the time it did for Bollywood Villains 😆
Oh yes u will find it all, u r google expert😆
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Well I will find it 🤓, even if it takes me twice the time it did for Bollywood Villains 😆
That's the spirit Nita❤️🤗
Solved 3 🥳
Already😲
Kaheka holidays behena?Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Well eating food and bathing sounds good. Meetings aahh they take up all our day na esp this week as all r back from holidays so
I had only two days chutti
Ek 25th and second 1st
1st main bhi I was working
Me is waitingThat day will come very very soon 😊
My day was fine. I have winter vacations so enjoying them.
Good yaar
I am jealous :(
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Kaheka holidays behena?
I had only two days chutti
Ek 25th and second 1st
1st main bhi I was working
Aww i am sorry to hear that💔 but waise bhi india mein lots of festivals so lots of holidays. Here all total like 10 holidays bas 😆