Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
I was lost in instagram like always🤣
🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
I was lost in instagram like always🤣
🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️
I read your both updates.
I wrote half then i slept.
Will complete and post tomorrow..
Shivi u kill with your update😭😭
I can't able to wait but don't worry I won't force u.
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
I read your both updates.
I wrote half then i slept.
Will complete and post tomorrow..
Ok ok no worries will wait...🤗
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Shivi u kill with your update😭😭
I can't able to wait but don't worry I won't force u.
Because it's reality so it affected much..🤷🏻♀️
I won't give even if you force 🤪😆
Because my lazy mode is on...🤣
Ok ok no worries will wait...🤗
It will most painful update 😭
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
What doing
What else.... studying...and as I came here got to know a ghost came up here which went disappeared now 🤣🤣
Because it's reality so it affected much..🤷🏻♀️
I won't give even if you force 🤪😆
Because my lazy mode is on...🤣
Know i am scared to force what u will be poof and angry.
So give when u want but give soon.
I want to see what sid will with Roli
What else.... studying...and as I came here got to know a ghost came up here which went disappeared now 🤣🤣
Oh 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
It will most painful update 😭
😒