||Done Bleeding|| A Sai Joshi OS

LadyWhistledown thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

"Sai... maine kabhi nahi socha tha ki tum itni jaldi haar maanoge." said Virat, as he watched his wife pack her belongings. Sai was already troubled with the incident that took place during the Prabodhini Ekadashi ritual, but the Chavans and Pakhi only made it worse with their insults and taunts. It was only when Bhavani Kaku insulted Sai's upbringing again, she finally snapped. 

Everyone present in the living room could clearly see the anger... the rage that was bubbling inside her. But Sai didn't speak a word. She simply stopped serving the food and quietly walked back to her room, which the rest of the family considered a victory. Virat looked at her disappearing form in despair before he followed her to the room, only to see her packing carefully.

For a minute, he felt his heart break. Despite everything he had told her, she still wanted to leave. So he tried the only tactic he knew would make her stay. By telling her that she was accepting defeat by giving up. But, little did he know that this was a wasted attempt?

Sai mildly looked at him before she went on with her packing again... "Haar maan rahi hoon? Bilkul nahi Virat sir. Aapke iss parivaar se door hone ka faisla lekar, main apne liye stand le rahi hoon. Apni aatma-sammaan ko aur bhi thes pahunchne se rok rahi hoon." She zipped up her bag and slung it over her shoulder as she passed by Virat, outside their room.

"Sai... tumhe yaad nahi hai, ki maine tumhe college drop karte hue kya kaha?" Virat held her hand to stop her from going any further. He half expected her to pull her hand out of his grasp in anger. But what he didn't expect was her turning to look at him with the coldest expression ever. It was far worse than the angry glare she had given him when Kamal sir was shot. 

"Yaad hai Virat sir. Aapne mujhse yeh kaha tha, mujhe aapke ghar waalon ka dil jeetna hai... unke dil mein apna jagah banana hai. Lekin main unn logon ka dil kaise jeetun, jinke paas dil hai hi nahi? Unke dil mein jagah kaise banaun, jab unke seene mein dil ki jagah ek patthar hai?" said Sai, as she pulled her hand away from Virat grasp. 

"Sai... main samaj sakta hoon ki tum naraz ho, lekin abhi tumne jo bhi kaha na, woh theek nahi hai. Main maanta hoon ki mere ghar waalon ka soch purana hai. Lekin, woh jo bhi kehete hai na, woh sab issi liye kehete hain, kyun sabko hamari fikar hai... kyunki woh humein pyaar karte hai..." his sentence was cut short by the sound of Sai's laugh.

"Pyaar?? Seriously Virat sir, aap pyaar ka matlab bhi jaante hain? Kaunsi duniya mein rehete hai aap? Har parivaar na, pyaar se bandha hota hai. Lekin aapka yeh parivaar, sirf naam aur garv se bandha hai. Agar yeh "Chavan" naam kisi ne aap logon se cheen liya na, toh kuch nahi bachega aap logon ke paas. Aapke ghar waalon ke dil mein na, sirf zeher bhara hai, aur kuch nahi." said Sai, looking at Virat square in the eye.

"Sai... ab tum hadh paar kar rahe ho." Virat struggled to keep himself calm. He couldn't understand if he were angry at Sai for saying all this, or at himself internally accepting the fact that everything she just said was true.

"Main hadh paar kar rahi hoon Virat sir? Kal, mujhe college chodte waqt, aapne khud apni parivaar ki tulna Vitthal aur Jagtap se kiye the. Yaad hai? Toh main kaise hadh paar kar rahi hoon?" Sai's voice was calm and composed, but her words were as sharp was a newly forged dagger. Virat stopped as if he had been stabbed. Never in his wildest dreams, had he thought he would hear such things about his family and would have nothing to defend them with. But deep down, he knew that Sai was telling the truth as she saw... as he saw it now.

"Aapko yaad bhi hai Virat sir, ki hamari shaadi kis halaat mein hui thi? Ki mera yahan aane se pehle kya hua tha? Meri aaba ki maut. And I didn't even have time to cope with it, aur ab mujhe ek aur jung ladna pad raha hai. Aapne mujhe Vitthal aur Jagtap jaise gundon se toh bacha liya Virat sir. Lekin aapke parivaar waalon ke taane se, unke khadvi baaton se kaun mujhe bachayega? Aapne mere liye bohot kuch kiya hai Virat sir, aur iske liye main hamesha aapki karzdaar rahungi. But you had no right subjecting me to this torture, and you absolutely have no right to expect me to put up with it. Woh bhi ek deal waali shaadi ke liye." a lone tear escaped Sai's eyes as she looked at Virat, the anger, the helplessness and her resolve clearly visible on her face.

Virat couldn't bring himself to say a word. He just looked at her, his eyes begging her not to leave. He opened his mouth to say something, but no words came. He just stood rooted to his spot, too tired even to move. Everything that Sai uttered was true. There was no doubt about it. And the deal... he never thought that one day his own words would come to haunt him.

"Ek aur baat Virat sir. Jab aapke ghar waalon ne Aai ko itne saalon mein nahi apnaya, toh aapne kaise soch liya ki woh mujhe apnayenge?" 

She knew that Virat didn't have an answer for all her questions. She could see how broken he was after hearing everything she just said, and her heart wanted to reach out to him. But she couldn't... not now. Right now, her dreams were much more important than anything else... and so was her self-respect. She had to do this. She had to walk out now, before she could fall weak. She couldn't let Virat stop her. She had to do this for herself... and her aaba. 

Sparing one last glance at Virat, she walked down the stairs of the Chavan Nivas with determination. She knew that Virat wouldn't come after her... not yet. Despite everything that she felt for him, she couldn't bring herself to stay back. She sense of dignity wouldn't let her. 

Maybe one day... she would happily call them her family. Maybe one day, they would proudly accept her as their bahu. But right now... she was done bleeding.

~*~

A/N

Hello my dear immature people!!😃 Kya haal hai?? Wow... its been quite a while since I wrote an OS, but after seeing today's episode (especially Virat's reaction), I really couldn't help myself. This OS is based on our Patakha Guddi... the one and only Sai Joshi, and her much needed outburst. I really want something like this to happen on the show, but it'll never happen, so I'm not keeping any ummeed. Anyway, let me know if you guys liked it! Feedback is always welcome!

Lovesmiley31,

Niya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blackwind thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey its awesome❤️much needed one after two consecutive days of torture👍🏼 Waise, I actually cracked up at Virat using the word " pyaar" for his family🤣

Ishradivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Beautiful and on point !!!!!

This is what needs to be shown on the show at this point but alas ab unse koi umeed nahi hai 

At one corner even though I feel like virat is trying to balance between sayi and his family lekin kabhi kabhi stand lena zaroori hota hai . 

The issue here was not about the first day of college but about the inhumane and brutal behavior of chavans. They literally laughed at her pain with no sign of sympathy. 

Above all this what hurts me the most is how kamal Joshi's ultimate sacrifice is been thrown into backseat for the family drama 😭

This retarted family doesn't deserve sai period.

She should walk away immediately from there.

If virat wants her to stay there then he should man enough to tell it and accept that it's no longer a deal for him . And I seriously don't think he has earned sai till now . Whatever he did for her is nothing when compared to kamal sir sacrifice .

Thankyou so much for writing this . It was much needed at this moment .

Can we get continuation for this?

Edited by Ishradivani - 3 years ago
Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Super written it was a much needed os after watching the crap for 2 days

I Really wanted sai to leave virat  and get on with her life

luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I am so happy wrote this yaar 

After today's episode I was so disappointed with Virat that I am dying to see someone showing him the mirror

Thank for this awesome OS 🤗

Originally posted by: Blackwind

Hey its awesome❤️much needed one after two consecutive days of torture👍🏼 Waise, I actually cracked up at Virat using the word " pyaar" for his family🤣

Hey!!

Thank you so much🤗

I'm glad that you liked it!

Originally posted by: Ishradivani

Beautiful and on point !!!!!

This is what needs to be shown on the show at this point but alas ab unse koi umeed nahi hai 

At one corner even though I feel like virat is trying to balance between sayi and his family lekin kabhi kabhi stand lena zaroori hota hai . 

The issue here was not about the first day of college but about the inhumane and brutal behavior of chavans. They literally laughed at her pain with no sign of sympathy. 

Above all this what hurts me the most is how kamal Joshi's ultimate sacrifice is been thrown into backseat for the family drama 😭

This retarted family doesn't deserve sai period.

She should walk away immediately from there.

If virat wants her to stay there then he should man enough to tell it and accept that it's no longer a deal for him . And I seriously don't think he has earned sai till now . Whatever he did for her is nothing when compared to kamal sir sacrifice .

Thankyou so much for writing this . It was much needed at this moment .

Can we get continuation for this?

Thank you so much for this lovely comment🤗

Even I'm so disappointed that Kamal Joshi's sacrifice is not spoken about often. Not even by Virat.

I am thinking of writing a Part 2 for this. About how Sai gives back to the Makad gang. I'll PM you if I write it😃

Originally posted by: Jiss555

Super written it was a much needed os after watching the crap for 2 days

I Really wanted sai to leave virat  and get on with her life

Thank you so much babe🤗

I'm glad that you liked it!

Originally posted by: luvzindagi

I am so happy wrote this yaar 

After today's episode I was so disappointed with Virat that I am dying to see someone showing him the mirror

Thank for this awesome OS 🤗

Thank you so much dear🤗

I'm so happy that you liked it! 

Wow!! 12 likes with one hour of posting this OS?? Thank you so much guys! This makes me so happy