In captions ko samajhna humse na ho payega๐คช
Also Aryan's advice to Ranbir about breakup๐คฃ
I couldn't get it๐
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
In captions ko samajhna humse na ho payega๐คช
Also Aryan's advice to Ranbir about breakup๐คฃ
I couldn't get it๐
It doesnโt even rhyme that well
Zee and his senseless captions ๐
Whatโs he been smoking
It doesnโt even rhyme that well
I was thinking the same๐คฃ
Originally posted by: Rainbow99
Zee and his senseless captions ๐
Source of entertainment
Begaani haldi mein Abdullah diwana is coming back?๐คข
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJn_suurNLR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
Begaani haldi mein Abdullah diwana is coming back๐คข
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJn_suurNLR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Itโs not kkb sets
Itโs not kkb sets
He added KKB hashtag tho๐ค
Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
He added KKB hashtag tho๐ค
Preceded by his other showโs hashtag ๐
That doesnโt look like anyoneโs house as well
Why will they decorate prachiโs house for papajiโs haldi๐
Preceded by his other showโs hashtag ๐
That doesnโt look like anyoneโs house as well
Why will they decorate prachiโs house for papajiโs haldi๐
I just now noticed he tagged &TV as well๐๐
Hello friends Welcome to Episode Discussion Thread Please remember to follow the rules posted in the Forum
1.3k