Your honest thoughts on Alaya F.?- Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

31

Views

4.4k

Users

15

Likes

32

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#31

Originally posted by: cutejodikangal


Now that I see them together, they look even more the same.


Tripthis nose is pierced 😆

Pappu.Pager thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#32

Nothing special. Only thing going for her is her Instagram posts. lol.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

I freaking loved Tabaahi. Yes, it's sensual. Yes, it's provocative. Yes, it's unapologetically bold. And honestly? None of those things are...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 3 months ago

So let's look at it this way. Alpha as a film has entered new territory in India. A female-led action film...that's a first. And believe me, I...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 3 months ago

I would pen her as the most confident actress of this generation. I mean, she's not a great looker but she has that elusive charm which has been...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: cougarTown · 3 months ago

Almost everyone has called her out for her lack of hindi..poor diction and the heavy accent. The backlash is so intense that many have asked her...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".