@Sravz @Rishi did you girls started Emanet/legacy?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
@Sravz @Rishi did you girls started Emanet/legacy?
Originally posted by: veil_of_roses
Its so hard, they changed Virtual site mid year, So I have yo go for training tomorrow 😳🤷🏽♀️ 6-7.30
I have no enery to pack up🙈🤣🤣
Oh each semester is different 🤦♀️
Good for you, you don’t have entry 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: veil_of_roses
@Sravz @Rishi did you girls started Emanet/legacy?
I did🤣
But Sofna gave a curious kid that long episode show🤣🤣
Very long 1.5 hr need to sit at one place and watch🤣🤣
You have read subtitles, otherwise we can keep it on work something
I did🤣
But Sofna gave a curious kid that long episode show🤣🤣
Very long 1.5 hr need to sit at one place and watch🤣🤣
You have read subtitles, otherwise we can keep it on work something
Clips I watched all clips.. I like that kids with curly hair.. Yusuf is so cute..
Originally posted by: veil_of_roses
Clips I watched all clips.. I like that kids with curly hair.. Yusuf is so cute..
Yes he is too 🥰
Originally posted by: veil_of_roses
@Sravz @Rishi did you girls started Emanet/legacy?
Gargi 🤗
OMG you're also a victim of Sofna campaign of watching Emanet 🤣
Gees is subtitles and each episode is about a 1, and I'm too lazy from stuffing my
face and sleeping during the holiday 🤣
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Gargi 🤗
OMG you're also a victim of Sofna campaign of watching Emanet 🤣
Gees is subtitles and each episode is about a 1, and I'm too lazy from stuffing my
face and sleeping during the holiday 🤣
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Gargi 🤗
OMG you're also a victim of Sofna campaign of watching Emanet 🤣
Gees is subtitles and each episode is about a 1, and I'm too lazy from stuffing my
face and sleeping during the holiday 🤣
🤗I was 1st Victim to fall for it.. I have caught up to recent episodes 😂😂😂😂😂
Originally posted by: veil_of_roses
@Sravz @Rishi did you girls started Emanet/legacy?
No darling
I still haven’t