I have not watched the last 3 episodes. I am just reading WU.
I don't have enough tolerance to watch so 😆
Hi folks,
I have not watched for this week too, only followed AK3.
Ever since I heard about the accident BS, not in the mood either 😵
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I have not watched the last 3 episodes. I am just reading WU.
I don't have enough tolerance to watch so 😆
Hi folks,
I have not watched for this week too, only followed AK3.
Ever since I heard about the accident BS, not in the mood either 😵
It was rly emotional anupama it’s acting
I started watching this show because of Rupali, I haven't watched any Indian series in like 4 years.
I loved her back in Sarabhai. But Anupama acting all emotional because of scum like Vanraj - ahh that is something I won't like to watch. They are portraying as if they are eternal lover ( Some amount of emotions for a man she knew for 25 years I can understand - but here it is way over the top)
Honestly, I don't like the current plot, it is needless to say they gathering sympathy for Vanraj. So yeah I am out for a while.
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Hi folks,
I have not watched for this week too, only followed AK3.
Ever since I heard about the accident BS, not in the mood either 😵
I know right! I am going to wait till this BS is over. Will just relay on WU, and forum. I hope she starts her job soon - maybe then we will see a better plot.
From spoilers, I am relieved that at least they are not getting back together.
I know right! I am going to wait till this BS is over. Will just relay on WU, and forum. I hope she starts her job soon - maybe then we will see a better plot. From spoilers, I am relieved that at least they are not getting back together.
I want to see more scenes of her dance class and the online semester where she teaches the school kids, rather than being heartbroken or in conflict for someone who trampled all her dreams, hopes and aspirations mercilessly for 25 years.
I started watching this show because of Rupali, I haven't watched any Indian series in like 4 years.
I loved her back in Sarabhai. But Anupama acting all emotional because of scum like Vanraj - ahh that is something I won't like to watch. They are portraying as if they are eternal lover ( Some amount of emotions for a man she knew for 25 years I can understand - but here it is way over the top)
Honestly, I don't like the current plot, it is needless to say they gathering sympathy for Vanraj. So yeah I am out for a while.
Sarabhai vs. Sarabhai was a masterpiece! I adored Monisha's character so much. Hence, one of the reasons I wanted to give this show a try was same as yours 😛 plus storyline did seem intriguing from the perspective of how housewife grew from being in home to someone better. But I thought of starting the show once it picked up the pace.
Honestly, I was disappointed that this show had EMA angle to it. Why can a show never focus on couple being unhappy in marriage without guy actually cheating on wife... Similar lines are being shown in Rishiton mein katti batti... Like show difference of opinion, show arrogance from male, but don't go to an extent of him finding another woman. There are high chances that many people in audience would have difference in opinion with spouse or are restricted within the boundaries of home. But just because their husband isn't involved with another woman does not mean everything is perfectly fine. This one reminded me so much of Ek Nayi Pehchan on Sony TV.
Anyways, I started watching the show after VanYa's exposure and Anu's firm decision to get over it. But all the sympathy that Vanraj is getting is super annoying and horrifying. It is literally getting on my nerves now.
Precap v wants to go with
Baa and kavya is shocked 😂
Vee always wants to live with family only. But he wants kavya also as gf. What a man he is! Shame on him.
Golden chance for Vanraj to enter the house once again and this time Babuji will not stop him 😆
Funny part:
Vanraj k blood ne Kavya ko bhi dhoka de dia🤣
Vanraj ki kbhi koi galti nahi hote 🤣
Sari galti dusaro ki hote hai
Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...
Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...
Anil discovers that Gautam is acting high handedly in financial transactions in the Kothari business. He confronts Gautam and they have massive...
Ansh is very excited to win the custody case and shares his happiness with Prerna and she remembers Toshu’s warning about parenthood n is...
The episode begins with Anupama and Ansh proceeding to court for filing case against fraud builder and Pranshi custody case hearing...
12